Pages

Tuesday, November 29

Variety

The snow has been dancing outside my window all morning, and there has been plenty going on today at the office! I like the busyness though! And as I look at the calendar, the end of the year is filling up with small activities and meetings (like parties and international get togethers!) I'm especially looking forward to this coming weekend, as Jon and Barney will be visiting me! They are friends from my highschool in Ecuador, whom I haven't seen for four years! (well, I did see Barney for just one day this summer in Oxford). It's always a joy to have friends around, and I'll enjoy sharing my new city with them.

Also under the topic of variety, I've decided that pictures will from now on be posted on a link that you can find in the sidebar, called "Galeria de Fotos." A picture is worth a thousand words, they say--heh, maybe I can stop writing then? Not a chance! But I think that it's better they have their own space and don't crowd into my journal entries! Maybe I can link them in the text!

And, for more variety this week, I'm staying the night at my cousins' (Oskar and Hanna) tonight, so perhaps Hanna will practice some of her new hairdressing skills on my head! I'm not feeling too impulsive, so don't worry, my hair won't go blue! But you never know... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow... wish I could see it!! Sounds like lots of holiday fun for you!! Say hi to Oski and Hanna for me! Send pictures if your hair does turn purple! I love you and am praying for you!!