
Gasp! "What has happened?" Sartzu and Laila ask as they realize that their faces are no longer peachy and healthy, no longer exuding rosy wellbeing and blushes!

"Hmmm," Sartzu takes a closer look as Laila's face cracks and she bemoans the mold that has overtaken it, "Age, dear cousin, it could be age." Or the leftover cabbage souffle I finished off this morning, Laila thinks with a grimace.

Laila peers in for a closer look, "Indeed, I can see the crows feet around my eyes..."
"You don't think this will spread to the rest of our bodies, do you?" Sartzu is curious.

"No!" Laila says emphatically, "See, my finger still fits in my nose!"
"Mine too!" Sartzu realizes, so in spite of the mold, the world is at rights once again!
1 comment:
Y O U A R E HILARIOUS!!! :)
Even looking at your faces... I already feel embarrased! :) I love how FREE you are from this kind of feeling. ;))
Post a Comment