Hi,
This is Little Peanut, yeah, from the Gallery.
Just wanted to say that I really, really love your show. I am always on the edge of my seat because I don't know what you'll do next or what crazy props you'll bring on-stage. I particularly like how you use the kooky ordinary people from the audience as assistants. Maybe someday you could pick me!
Keep up the good work, and all the best!
Little Peanut
P.S. Oh, sometimes your timing is just weird, though. You have these long lulls when nothing happens, and then suddenly everything crashes on-stage at once. Maybe you have a reason for these sequences, but you know, from the Gallery perspective, it's a bit tedious...just sayin'.
Thumbs up, anyway!
This is Little Peanut, yeah, from the Gallery.
Just wanted to say that I really, really love your show. I am always on the edge of my seat because I don't know what you'll do next or what crazy props you'll bring on-stage. I particularly like how you use the kooky ordinary people from the audience as assistants. Maybe someday you could pick me!
Keep up the good work, and all the best!
Little Peanut
P.S. Oh, sometimes your timing is just weird, though. You have these long lulls when nothing happens, and then suddenly everything crashes on-stage at once. Maybe you have a reason for these sequences, but you know, from the Gallery perspective, it's a bit tedious...just sayin'.
Thumbs up, anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment