Reporting the the general public: There are now 22 days left until the Winter Solstice, which is when the days will start to get longer! (See me grin and do a jig.)
There are plenty more days that I am counting down to during this month, including such key events as Christmas parties, finals, report deadlines, my sister's arrival and travel days! It promises to be busy in the coming weeks!
Wishing one and all a lovely weekend, wherever you are and whatever you're doing! May you drink plenty of hot chocolate and if there is snow, go play in it! :)
3 comments:
You seem to have forgotten the link that will take me to the video clip of you grinning and doing your jig. I was rather disappointed. Anyway...your month sounds full and exciting. I leave tomorrow for Minnesota to see Jonathan. He's having surgery on Monday so please pray for its success and his health through all of it. I love you!
Your sister's visit sounds like something to really look forward to. The Spice and I have just returned from our second church Christmas banquet in as many days - wow, I can't eat like that on a regular basis, and the brothers and sisters in the Lord were the best part. Both nights we just stood around and talked until we ran down. ec
Gem--thanks for reminding me, and I will be praying for Jon! Keep me posted!!! (Sorry, no video, although the idea makes me laugh...)
ec--yeah, my sister's visit is greatly anticipated! Sounds like you've started the month off with wonderful events as well!! Standing around and talking until you run down is wonderful with dear people!
Post a Comment