~Charlotte Gray
A sister can be seen as someone
who is both ourselves and very
much not ourselves -
a special kind of double.
~Toni Morrison
Bless you, my darling, and remember
you are always in the heart -
oh tucked so close there is
no chance of escape - of your sister.
~Katherine Mansfield

5 comments:
I love you girls! You are so beautiful and I wish I could spend a few days with the two of you this Christmas. I'm sure you will enjoy lots of laughter and that's the way it should be. Merry Christmas to the two most beautiful sisters I've ever known.
Hope your time together is the best ever! ec
Toni is so beautiful! Well, we both know you are ;) but I haven't seen her in so long... and she's just getting more gorgeous with every picture. :) Love you both!
It was so good to see you! Afterwards I realized that it was only the third time I've ever seen you! Yet I felt like I'd just met with an old friend. I guess it's because of reading your blog and that way "getting to see you" more often. Anyway, it was great. Next time you're travelling make sure you detour through Boston.
Gem--we would LOVE to have you with us! A big hug and Merry Christmas to you as well!! I passed on the pinch...hehehe.
ec--Thank you, we are already enjoying!
Essy--she IS just gorgeous!!! I'm glad you think so! Love you!
Karoliina--thanks! I feel the same way somehow, that this blogger world and emails keep us in touch. It was lovely to see both of you!! Enjoy the holidays and being out of the darkness!
Post a Comment