Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!”
Lord, this is my cry as well. I have caught glimpses of of what you can do, what you're willing to do, but I lack the faith to take hold of it. Like this desperate man who could only watch as the years rolled by and his son suffered damage from the evil spirit, I crawl out of my unbelief to latch on to your promise: anything is possible for him who believes.
Just help my unbelief. Remove the clouds restricting my vision and unlock my trust in you. Lord, the fears that make me weak and apathetic, take those away. Anything that stands in the way of belief in you and your love, remove. Thank you that nothing is impossible for you. Amen.
Lord, this is my cry as well. I have caught glimpses of of what you can do, what you're willing to do, but I lack the faith to take hold of it. Like this desperate man who could only watch as the years rolled by and his son suffered damage from the evil spirit, I crawl out of my unbelief to latch on to your promise: anything is possible for him who believes.
Just help my unbelief. Remove the clouds restricting my vision and unlock my trust in you. Lord, the fears that make me weak and apathetic, take those away. Anything that stands in the way of belief in you and your love, remove. Thank you that nothing is impossible for you. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment