It's no secret that I love cafés. I like to people watch through big picture windows, journal a few thoughts, warm up after a stroll through the streets, or have a scrumptious breakfast. Most often I enjoy meeting friends to catch up on those not-so-trifling matters of life's loves and losses. I've introduced you to some cafés before, but here is an updated list that I actually made for my work.
Dear reading public, go visit some of these places, and if you do, take me with you!
View 10 + 1 Helsinki cafés in a larger map
For the slideshow, visit 10+1 Helsinki Cafés.
4 comments:
My lovely friend :) I do love cafés as well. My favorite one at the moment is www.latorre.fi. Have you tasted their coffee?
Hömmi!
No, I haven't tasted their coffee...yet. I must check it out one of these lovely spring days? Let's make it a date, shall we?
You will love it <3 Lovely spring day with a lovely friend in a lovely café sounds perfect. Koska mennään? Ens viikon ke sopis ainakin töiden jälkeen :)
mulle myös sopii! mennään! :)
Post a Comment