my parents have arrived!
weekend visit in the near horizon, it'll be nice to "go home"
my friend is leaving for a year!
bon voyage to south africa and the sunny climes!
it's snowing!
but is there enough to roll in?
i have an exam tomorrow!
why was al-tahtawi important in 1800s egypt?
those are only the headlines with subheadings. there's plenty else in the details of life, that don't make the front page news blurbs. but pretend you are walking on the street and pass a news stand and have a glimpse of the dailies, that is what you would get in regards to the "world of yours truly."
5 comments:
Hmm... I'm going to want a little more than front page news blurbs. We are in the same city, afterall. Sometime soon, ok?
Moved in today. A friend suggested we'd leave the boxes unopened until Christmas so we'd have more (presents) to open on Christmas Eve.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the wonder of Christmas fill your hearth with peace, Joy and Love. Hugs <3 Hanna-Maria
Merry Christmas, Laura! Have a wonderful celebration of Christ's birth. Enjoy every minute with your family!
Rauhallista Joulua,
Lorrie
Feliz Navidad, L. espero que tengas un tiempo fantastico en compañia de tu familia.
Karoliina, we MUSt definitely meet! Sometime next year? Heheheh, which is soon! How are you settling in? Merry Christmas!
H-M, thank you <3 Peace to you, and I hope your Christmas was wonderful!
Lorrie, Kiitos! I have enjoyed the minutes and moments! Merry Christmas to you as well, as I think you are still on the 25th over there!
Alejandro, gracias! Feliz Navidad y bendiciones para todo lo venidero!
Post a Comment