So while I process and get caught up on my thoughts, here are a few pictures from my friends' wedding that I photographed last month:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
Monday, August 11
too much
The sky has been crying outside, the TV yelling inside with Olympic achievements. And I have come to the quiet of Heinola to rest and process the past weeks. They have been amazing weeks of new acquaintances, new contexts and encouraging thoughts. Not only did I spend some time in London and Brighton, but I have also been a camp counselor for MKs. What I have been ignoring is my studies....classes begin again in September.
So while I process and get caught up on my thoughts, here are a few pictures from my friends' wedding that I photographed last month:


So while I process and get caught up on my thoughts, here are a few pictures from my friends' wedding that I photographed last month:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that sometimes there is just too much going on - I like busy stuff but also quietness. I hope your friend is just as happy in her marriage 20 years from now. ec
Thanks! I hope that for her too!
And a balance of busy and quiet is necessary. Sometimes I wonder though, as there are some cultures that aren't private, and there is no alone time. They must process out loud more...
Post a Comment