Pages

Wednesday, March 12

my kaleidoscope



lakeblue squares melt next to rings of redsunset.
junglegreen covers triangles of periwinkleflower.
one small twist and equatorsun joins nordicdark
in a winged starshape rimmed by birchbarkwhite.
grayunknown meets the points of bluesky streaks
until another shift replaces them from sight with
small circles of purplelilly and pieces of pearlsea.
gasp at the beauty wrought by each minute turn
unexpectedly enchants with precision and design
visible when Light shines through globecolors.

(photo:h.pellikka)

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Humankind seems to be the only creation that can see and enjoy the full scope of colors. I take this personally and feel that God made colors along my path for only me to enjoy and I do - fully! I don't mind if others enjoy as well but I know if I were the only one, He would still show me colors. ec

Yours Truly said...

hmmm! colors make the world come alive! and during the winter here, people do wear too much black! I'm glad spring and a different color palette are on the way!