Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
You should have told them which end of the hammer to hit with. :) ec
I know that you can use a hammer... I have witnessed action in Romania, why not put that knowledge to use now?
ec--lol. i know, but my advice went unheeded...trekker--a concrete wall and my lack of upper arm strength might have something to do with it...my pics are up now though, finally!
haha, that's hilarious. I'm with Trekker - you and I did a pretty good job nailing things in Alosta! ;)
essy--why thanks! i ended up pounding my share too, just not for the big pictures! I think my favorite was pounding our tv in alosta.... :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You should have told them which end of the hammer to hit with. :) ec
I know that you can use a hammer... I have witnessed action in Romania, why not put that knowledge to use now?
ec--lol. i know, but my advice went unheeded...
trekker--a concrete wall and my lack of upper arm strength might have something to do with it...
my pics are up now though, finally!
haha, that's hilarious. I'm with Trekker - you and I did a pretty good job nailing things in Alosta! ;)
essy--why thanks! i ended up pounding my share too, just not for the big pictures! I think my favorite was pounding our tv in alosta.... :)
Post a Comment