Pages

Monday, April 16

Viele Grüsse!

Receive a bouquet of rosy greetings from me! Yes, you! I wish you a serene day, one bathed in peace and a stillness of the soul of the kind that comes upon a lake at dusk, like an existence at ease with itself and the wildlife around it and open to the vast expanse of cloudless sky that slowly darkens into a jeweled night of cool breezes touched with the scent of earthy growth. Yes my friends, the kind peace that comes in the presence of the Eternal Father in whose hand is the changing of the seasons, and the changing of your life!

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Although the time has seeped over to Wednesday here, I gladly receive your greetings. And I'm glad to report that the peace of which you speak resides deep within and is an amazing source of strength. May this same peace be constantly yours as well. ec

Yours Truly said...

Glad to hear it, and thanks for the wishes. His is the peace that sustains me, especially when life is as crazy as it is now!