On a brighter note: in 10 days, I will be on a jet plane, with my heart and my sights set on viewing people dear to me and landscapes that include the Alps and the pyramids! I have a two week vacation coming up to two of my favorite places: Austria and Egypt. Not only do I get to see places I have longed for and my American family, but I also get to introduce my sister to these places as well!!!
Ok, enough procrastinating. I will skim some notes, buy some bread, and try not to get drenched on the way home. It would be nice to have the energy of the duracell bunny at times like these. Then I could just keep on going, and going and going and going and... (yeah, see the pictures: me as I am now, and what I could be with duracell...or maybe some coffee...)




5 comments:
you're so cute. i love you!
Maybe the cheery thoughts about the vacation will pull you through the exam. About studying, it would take more than a duracell or coffee to make it through that for me. ec
I am so jealous of your upcoming trips... :) And happy for you, most of all!!! I'm going to enjoy Austrian fresh air tomorrow (yippie!), but I'd really go for some stuffy, heavy Egyptian kind... :) Send me some sand!
gem--i love you! how are you? can we skype sometime?
ec--the cheery thoughts of travel help a lot! coffee and duracell have not proved strong enough. I'm thinkin' sleep might do it!
essy--breathe in deep and enjoy that fresh air doubly for me! I'll see what I can do about that sand... :)
I would love to skype! e-mail me so we can set up a time that works.
Post a Comment