Pages

Tuesday, July 26

Show's over, new stuff on the way.

The wedding season has contained four varied episodes, and is now concluded.  After Egypt, I returned to two more weddings here in Finland.  The most recent one I attended ended with waltzing and an amazing beat box performance!  In our little group of friends we discussed what our favorite part about weddings is.  One likes the photo slideshow, the other the dancing.  The guys like the food best, of course.  I enjoy the speeches.

But this post is not so much about the merits of festivities that initiate matrimonial bliss, rather just a woot and a holler that I AM GOING TO ECUADOR!!!  Yep, my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.  And so is Sonja.  Christmas of 2007 was the last time we were there, and now we are headed home for a month.  I wonder what this trip will contain.  Certainly we have some plans, but mostly I am open to see what God has in store, what he wants to teach me, and how he wants me to join Him.  I'm looking forward to spending time with my parents and drinking in a vista filled with Andes mountains as well as rambling jungle foliage. 

WOOT!  HOLLER!  Here's to living fully!

1 comment:

Karoliina said...

Ihanaa! Hyvää matkaa ja mukavia hetkiä perheen kanssa.