Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain
ec--thanks! I did have a blast! I also visited Ireland!! :) Toni--love you and miss you! Nelli--moi! olin Ronin kanssa kun hanella oli kokouksia sielapain ja kaverilla oli haat. Mita te meette tekemaan?
4 comments:
And 'G' is for globetrotting. :) Hope you have a great time. ec
Happy travels darling...enjoy the new sights and sounds and people, wish I could be with you...
Much love...
Hei Laura!
Miten on menny? Mina ja Maiju myos mennaan Intiaan ja Malesiaan heinakuun lopussa 5 vkoksi. Mita saa teet siella?
Nelli
ec--thanks! I did have a blast! I also visited Ireland!! :)
Toni--love you and miss you!
Nelli--moi! olin Ronin kanssa kun hanella oli kokouksia sielapain ja kaverilla oli haat. Mita te meette tekemaan?
Post a Comment