Pages

Monday, May 7

Travel 1

Hi!
I have verz little time, and I am on a German computer, which means my ys are zs, so read it with the opposite letter....hehehe
I am enjozing mz time in Europe so far, and have spent a good few dazs in the Alps, wandering and getting verz wet. We have found the Spirit of the Leutasch gorge in our wanderings and enjozed just resting and relaxing.
Tomorrow the chapter of Egzptian adventures begin, when we meet mz sister and her tour group at the airport and flz to Cairo. I am looking forward to hearing the call to prazer and sitting with mz Egzptian familz.

With this brief greeting, Im sazing farewell!

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Only spent a few days in Germany and that many years ago. Glad you are enjoying your trip. ec

Yours Truly said...

thanks, it was a blast!!