Quite "accidentally" I have gotten into porcelain painting. It began on the spur of the moment when I entered a craft shop back in December. There happened to be a porcelain painting course going on at that very moment, and I was searching for appropriate Christmas presents for family. We had decided on a DIY theme, so I was going to craft something for them, and hey, why not paint some mugs....
Well, the mugs I painted for them were a hit. I have since continued, and here are a few pictures from along the way.
 |
| first the black. pre-firing state. |
 |
| the other side. pre-firing. curious fishies. |
 |
| after firing and coloring you can tell it's the deep blue sea. |
 |
| the surprise on the bottom. |
 |
| tea-time and tools of the trade. |
 |
| in the works. |
No comments:
Post a Comment