We had the Global Leadership Summit here in Helsinki this weekend. It's a conference for Christian Leaders and takes place worldwide, although it originated in the US as Willow Creek Church. There were about 700 attendees and speakers from business, church and political arenas.
As a result, I am distilling a bunch of things beneath the surface, things not only related to leadership but my place in kingdom business. For this season, my place is here. I know that, and I have known that since March. But now my heart has caught up with me and I care. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I care about what happens in this country and that people here would get free of the things that bind them and blind them.
I have great expectations for what is to come.
As a result, I am distilling a bunch of things beneath the surface, things not only related to leadership but my place in kingdom business. For this season, my place is here. I know that, and I have known that since March. But now my heart has caught up with me and I care. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I care about what happens in this country and that people here would get free of the things that bind them and blind them.
I have great expectations for what is to come.
1 comment:
I love this.
Post a Comment