A rainy Sunday greets me. The season around here is changing, slowly but surely. You know, at the end of the summer, I wasn't sure I had the motivation or the strength to keep teaching English. But now, as the days roll by and I've reconnected with my students, I find great fun and satisfaction in our class times. I've been with some of them for over a year, and that brings a stronger sense of connection. I don't have enough classes at the moment, but finding more work is in the agenda. I'm just thankful that for each day, God gives the strength and joy to live well.
Things that bring me joy:
skyping with my sis who's in Jerusalem
leading small group on Thursdays
hangin' out with Latinos at church
plans with friends to visit friends
a trip to England next week
good conversations about theology & life
when brothers come home from uni
the privilege of living joys and trials
alongside others
hope in the face of difficulties
Things that bring me joy:
skyping with my sis who's in Jerusalem
leading small group on Thursdays
hangin' out with Latinos at church
plans with friends to visit friends
a trip to England next week
good conversations about theology & life
when brothers come home from uni
the privilege of living joys and trials
alongside others
hope in the face of difficulties
No comments:
Post a Comment