Pages

Monday, April 11

toward open palms

A new week unfolds its fingers one by one, slowly revealing yet another piece of life replete with colorful twists and turns.  This week promises to be as busy as the last one, but with a change of location, as I will get to travel!  Yes, the Alps and dear friends are calling my name, and I have gladly answered their kindly invitation to spend a few days in their invigorating company.  It has been a few years since I have enjoyed the breathtaking views of Tirol.

Teaching is going well.  I find that I am happy to have the challenge of designing classes and trying to figure out how my students will be able to learn something.  I'm still tired after a teaching day, but as the months have sped by, I have come to realize that I leave my last class of the day with a smile on my face.  I didn't know I would like teaching so much.  Mind you, it's on-site training!  And when my students share about different topics, I gain a lot new information as well.  I know more about Alpine skiing, Pelé, egg painting, simplifying the complex, Gran Canaria and dog breeds than I did a few months ago!

But, now my lesson planning awaits.

This is the day the Lord has made, let's rejoice and be glad in it!


No comments: