Pages

Saturday, November 20

leaving

My backpack is packed.  It's time to see friends and eat brunch with them before an afternoon take-off.  The back yard is covered with snow and I am playing Christmas music.  I keep wondering about all that I have left undone, and hope that it will be here when I get back to take care of it.

I feel that I haven't had much time to really think about what I will be doing in Israel, and what it will be like.  My mind relegates it to the category of "I'll figure it out when I get there."  I suppose that is the only way to go.  But here is a link to a documentary on Finnish TV of where I am going.  Watching it gave me a picture for my mind's eye, and perhaps now for you too.  It's narrated in Finnish, but the interviews are in English.

Next time I'll be reporting from al-Quds (Jerusalem in Arabic). :)
Over and out.

No comments: