Pages

Monday, April 14

the five

I got tagged, again! Instead of passing this one on to others for their tagging joy, I will just fill in the answers as if it were a survey!

What I was doing 10 years ago
April '98. I lived in Shell, Ecuador. I was homeschooling myself, volunteering at the hospital laboratory twice a week (I drew blood from all my willing friends so I could make culture plates to grow bacteria on...) and helping with a kids club at church. I'm sure there was plenty else, but it was ten years ago, and the details have blurred somewhat.

Five Snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate!
2. Chips & Salsa
3. Carrots
4. Yogurt
5. Chifles

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Give at least half the money away.
2. Buy my dad a plane.
3. Buy a house or two (you know, one here, and one somewhere really warm!!).
4. TRAVEL around the world leisurely.
5. Set up a scholarship program.

Five jobs that I have had (most recent first)
1. Assistant for Baltic Countries
2. Senior Chapel Intern
3. Resident Assistant
4. Cafeteria worker
5. Youth World Intern

Three of my habits
1. Studying and reading about Arabic culture.
2. Socializing frequently with dear people.
3. Making up conversations in my head.

Bad Habits
1. Procrastination
2. Online too much
3. Keeping in touch poorly

Five places I have lived
1. Bilbao, Spain
2. Denver, Colorado
3. Helsinki, Finland
4. Giza, Egypt
5. Azusa, California

Five things not many people know about me
1. I painted a rose on a corner of the summer cottage wall with my first oil paints in 1996.
2. The boogey-eyed monster used to live behind my house.
3. The best book I've read out loud to my sister is I Want to Go Home, by Gordon Korman.
4. I get to see one of my dearest friends in 11 days! I've known her since we were 4!
5. I like doing dishes.

The End.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm visiting from Adele's site and your site is really neat!

Jen

One Runner Walking... said...

I'll save you the dishes for when you get here. ;-)

once again...answers that only you could give to such questions. you're the only friend I have who when listing five different places you've lived could actually have five different countries and three or four continents! I love you!

Yours Truly said...

Thanks Jenny!!!

gem...aaaw, that's kind of you! ;)
I may have to add a post-script to that detail on the list...

One Runner Walking... said...

by the way...love the new background and pic of you. :-)

Anonymous said...

I too have whole conversations with people in my head all the time!

Yours Truly said...

Kelley,
sometimes I don't realize i am doing it, and catch myself in public looking like I am talking to myself! But glad to know I'm not the only one!
It was lovely to see you!