Pages

Wednesday, July 11

Living vicariously

"Guess where I am," he said over the phone.
"On top of a mountain?" I guessed, already having a vague idea of his plans.
"We're at the foot, getting ready to go on a three hour mule ride up the side!"

I love that my dad calls me from random and adventurous places way on the other side of the globe, this time from here. Having inherited a love of adventure from him, I'm sure he knows I would love to be there also. I am tickled pink that he thinks of me and shares the moments across the distances!

3 comments:

mreddie said...

Wow, that does indeed look like an adventurous place! Compaired to that, my adventures are a walk in the park. :) ec

WorldTrekker said...

Man I want to go there!...

Yours Truly said...

ec--yeah, those pictures look quite unbelievable. I still haven't done the same trekk, but one day I'd like to! My adventures are not quite like that either!

Trekker--then you should! :)